- Top Marks
, March 12, 2012
I have went through several AEG's and pistols through my years of playing airsoft, so when I heard about this gun I was a little weary about getting one. after talking with one of the awesome sales staff at Shorty USA about this gun and what it could do for me I desided to giving it a try, and it was the best move I've ever made.
1. Excelent trigger response on both the closed and open bolt firing positions.
2. once its dialed in the air consumtion is minimal.
3. like other reviews have said the air hose doesn't get in the way (I have mine weaved through the mollie of my vest to keep it tight and secure
4. consistant shots every time (I set the gun to 379 FPS and it shot consistantly at 379 FPS each time I went to the chrono station)
5. programability is great and easy.
6. the LIPO battery for this gun is smaller than a 9V and last for 12000rds
7. FPS changes are as simple as switching out a nozzle
I could keep going but this will take to long
1. the instructions provided are lacking and theres no trouble shooting section
(this would have come in handy when I was trying to figure out why my gun wasn't working properly right out of the box it turned out the nossle dewell was set to low on the stock setting for it to fire properly.
2. It does require an HPA tank (you'll end up sending more on AEG upgrades and repairs so it acually cheaper to get this gun and a HPA tank, I bought two tanks for $300)
I really don't have many CON's.
this gun is better than anything I've fired and its made in the USA so I know when I call the manufacture I will get taken care of. In closing if your always sick of your AEG going down because you stripped your gears or its not shooting at the correct FPS because you have the wrong spring in it then bite the bullet and make the switch, I would even dare to say its on par with if not better than a PTW from Tackleberry... Yeah I said it!