For some contrast, I suppose I'll be the pessimist here.
this is more of a rating of the gun in relation to the company, I give shorty no foul here :)
1. QUALITY: there are parts on the gun's shell (the cheap plastic that sits on the M-4) that squeal, and there's some dents, deformations, etc.
2. SIGHTS: on mine, the iron sights were not mounted to the gun but rather the plastic veneer. they didn't stay there either.
3. ADAPTERS: the threaded muzzle adapter is threaded in such a way that it is incompatible with most American-made flash-hiders and mock-suppressors. the threads go the same direction on both sides...
4. BATTERY: the battery is absolutely buried in plastic and it would be completely impractical to change in battle. (think teeny-tiny screw)
5. THE FATAL FLAW! I only blame JG for this one... there is a long and inaccessible bolt inside the collapsible stock. mine came without that part assembled and within an hour of opening it I discovered that if I tipped my gun up (like to reload it) the stock would simply slide off. eventually I fixed it so that it would stay put but the stock simply snapped off within a couple of months.
6. MAGAZINES: the foregrip interferes with larger mags ( i.e. 300 ) and I had to file the foregrip down to use them.
7. MECHANICAL: the gearbox/piston are loud and WHINNY. it sounds like absolute rubbish.
8. HOP-UP: the stock interferes with the charging handle and therefore the hop-up adjustment. very cumbersome in the closed position.
Other than that, A fairly decent beginner weapon I suppose, but give it to me for 100 or less, we'll call it even. On the bright side it is a beautiful design and a radical new look.